Theatre Night in Merrickville produced “Buttonholes in Silk” (written by Gail Fricker) as it’s entry in the Eastern Ontario Drama League’s One Act Play Festival. Theatre Night in Merrickville was also the host for the festival.
- The Nancy Chajkowski Memorial award for Costume Design. – For Colour Palette and attention to detail.
- Belleville Theatre Guild Award for Acting – Ebru Akmanol in consideration of character work/attention to voice, physicality and the text.
- Pauline Grant Award for Acting for taking on the challenges in timing and pacing while honouring the subtext. – The Cast of Buttonholes in Silk.
- Academy Theatre Foundation for Best Director. – Margaret Shearman for vision and artistic choices evident from the outset and whose work with the cast by preparing them was a joy to discuss in the private adjudication.
- Ottawa Little Theatre Award for the Most Outstanding Production taking into account Direction, Acting and all Production Values. – Buttonholes in Silk.
- The Peterborough Examiners Award for Best Visual Production which includes Costumes, Sets, Stage Dressing, Colour Palette and evocative use of slides of Brighton Beach. – Buttonholes in Silk.
- The Pauline Grant Award for Acting. For delicate and finely drawn characters. – The ensemble cast of Buttonholes in Silk.